Want to do Thanksgiving dinner on a budget?
Target has you covered!
Target is giving you a full Thanksgiving dinner for $25.
How? Here is the breakdown:
- They are selling whole turkeys from 5 to 9 pounds with each pound costing $1.49. That makes the max price $13.41
- Stove Top Stuffing costs $3.19.
- A 5-pound bag of Russet potatoes costs $3.59.
- Heinz Home-style turkey gravy costs $2.59
- Frozen yellow corn-$.99
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce-$1.49.
If you choose a smaller turkey you can get 1 or 2 other items.
Target will accept SNAP EBT for purchases.
What is the one dish you must have on your Thanksgiving table?