Here are the closings, cancellations, and delays for Thursday, January 4th, 2017:
- Dillon County School District 3 and 4 will be closed
- Darlington County Schools and offices will be closed.
- Florence School District One will be closed for students and staff.
- Florence County School District Two schools and offices will be closed, including all extracurricular activities (after-school programs and athletic events)
- Florence County School District 3 schools and offices will be closed for students and staff
- Florence County School District 4 schools will be closed.
- Florence County School District 5 (Johnsonville) will be closed and all after school activities will be canceled
- All Horry County Schools will be closed for all students, employees and extracurricular activities
- Marlboro Academy will be closed.
- Marlboro County Schools will be closed.
- Marion County School District will close all schools and offices
- Carolina Academy (Lake City) will be closed.
- Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School will be closed.
- Florence Christian School closed
- Florence-Darlington Technical College
- Pee Dee Academy
- Carolina Academy
- Horry Georgetown Technical College will be closed
- Florence Darlington Technical College will be closed
- McLeod Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates and McLeod Cardiology Associates Florence will plan to open at 10:00 a.m.
- McLeod Endocrinology Associates (Florence) will be closed all day
- McLeod Family Medicine Marion will plan to open at 10:00 a.m.
- McLeod Family Medicine Darlington will plan a delayed opening at 10a.m.
- Fresenius Kidney Care Church St. Dialysis in Florence, SC will have a two hour delay
- Carolina Pines Closed today